In March we went to WDW. In order to save money I packed a bunch of food that we could eat in the room. This included water bottles and those little crystal lights packs for use with water bottles, some juice boxes and Dr. Pepper. While Olivia will drink whatever is on hand except for OJ, Jack only drinks OJ. So I specifically founds OJ juice boxes that I thought he would like. I was wrong.
Here is the thing. Not only does he exclusively like OJ, he only likes a specific kind. And I know this and yet I keep trying to find some other kind for him to like.
Tang
His reply - are we trying to kill him?
But the astronauts drank it!
Nope.
Freshly squeezed
What is all this STUFF in my OJ!
But Jack they are like special little bursts of juice.
Nope.
OJ Juice boxes
Mommy why did you buy these?
So you would have something to drink.
But I just want my regular juice.
I know but that does not transport so easily.
But I LIKE that kind. And I DON'T like this kind.
I am sorry Jack.
And so throughout the trip Jack would remind me how I failed him.
Jack are you having a good time?
Yes but it would be better if I had my normal juice.
Jack wasn't the Tower of Terror terrible.
It was and I wish I had some of my juice to make me feel better.
Driving home after the vacation - next time mommy don't forget to bring my juice. Why didn't you bring it this time? I just don't understand why you would think I would like other juice when my juice is so good. So next time don't do it Mommy. Next time bring my juice.
If Jack only knew how much I love that he pestered me SO much about the juice. It was hilarious. and I think next time... I just might forget again. Oh the ribbing that I will have to endure.
1 comment:
I love this. I. Love. This.
Post a Comment