Tuesday, April 21, 2009
maybe
So I think I may have ticked off the valet. See I am at a convention that is paid for by my employer. And I am here alone so I used valet parking. But I forgot the part about tipping the valet. Which wasn't a problem really until today when I actually took the car out TWICE and never tipped the valet. It did not even hit me that I should tip him until I was driving back to the hotel tonight. And then I realized that I have no actual money on me... so I am hoping that I will be able to tip him tomorrow and that he does not hold it against me...and at the same time I am wondering why I have to tip him when I am paying $12.00 a day for valet parking? UGH! This is why I don't normally use valet parking. But I am a going to tip. I AM! unless of course my car shows up with dents and scratches in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment