Call it.
4:33 PM
At 4:33 PM on Wednesday September 24th, after months of neglect, my blog died.
Sorry folks...all 2 of you but I am done for now.
I will leave it active for a few more days so I can save it to my lap top but after that, I am shutting off the lights.
Thanks
it was fun while it lasted.
Beth
7 comments:
Why? I'm so sad.
Oh, I'm so sad.
I can't believe it....say it isn't so
T.
I just have to comment this time. I usually just read and tell you in person how much I enjoy your blogs, but I will truly miss this. Thanks for all the time you have spent on it in the past and the many times you let me see pictures of O and J. Thanks also for making word pictures of your life. You have a gift for the wry comment and the ironic view of raising your family. Love you lots!- Daun
I am stunned and very sad. I love your blogs and will really miss them.
Jennifer
Man...I'm sad. I really love having this connection to all of you (and being able to brag about how wonderful my youngest cousins are). I will miss it!
Katie
And we are sad, too. This was one way (there were a few others but not quite so much fun) for us to keep in touch with you down there in NC. We always, always, always went to the blog with great anticipation of pure joy and we always received it. You have a wonderful way of seeing your world and reporting it. We'll miss this blog terribly. We'll be praying for its return, of course. May the Spirit move you so.
Father Rodg and Mother Ruth
I need a Jack story...
Post a Comment