Friday, September 19, 2008

Legos

He wakes up thinking about them.
Probably because he falls asleep thinking about them.
He is always ready for School before his sister
because he is always rushing
trying to squeeze in a few minutes of early morning play time
This morning there were two ships and a gray planet rectangle on the table
They were left over from the night before
He had retreated to his room to play
I began to absent mindedly play with the ships.
He rushed out of his room
Mommy! Lets Play. I Will Bring You a Guy.
Ok
Here I brought you a girl
Thanks Jack
And so we played. Just for a few minutes.
Mostly I watched and listened as the Guys search for R2 D2
He was hiding in a rock Jack had built.
I found R2D2 because that is what Jack wanted
And then it was time for him to leave with Daddy for School

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Precious. This is Exactly the kind of thing we'd forget if we didn't write it down.

Sweet Boy Jack.

Post a Comment