Friday, April 25, 2008

To Grandmother's house we go...um ok Great Grandmother's house

Yes I know, not a "real" post but we have been meaning to get this slide show up for Great Grandma ever since Eric came back home with the kids. This is their trip to see her and Great Grandpa. The kids are stilling talking about the trip. They had a great time. As did Eric. If I get around to it, I will post pics of Eric the first time he visited the Kennedy Space Center so you can compare it to this time when he went with the kids on his way home from Great Grandma's. (the song is the BoDeans - 'Closer to Free')

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the slide show and music. Glad you are back on the blog. I was beginning to worry!

Rebecca said...

Oh, hooray! What a delightful thing to watch! Thanks for putting this together for all of us.

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Beth, for the slide show on the great Florida trip. Now we can see with our own eyes how much Olivia and Jack enjoyed the trip. It made Gram and Ed so happy. Keep posting. We love it.

Grandpa & Grandma R

Post a Comment