On Saturday Olivia and Jack started Ice Skating
lessons. Jack was very hesitant but Olivia was
gung ho! The first lesson went very well and then
on Sunday O sang with the Children's Choir at
church and one of the father's was nice enough
to forward us this video.
2 comments:
Olivia, you sing so beautifully. And you look so big. You are certainly growing up. Grandma and I are so very glad that someone from your church shared this video and that Momma could put it on the blog for us all to see and enjoy. Wish we could have been there to see this but seeing you on video is a pretty good second option. Love you so very much.
Grandpa & Grandma R
Can I just say that the entire time I watched and listened to this lovely choir, I just thought Olivia would suddenly start in with an ice-skating move of some kind? I watched for it and watched for it. And even, at the very end, when the camera sort of shot the children walking down the aisle, I was thinking "here it comes," and it didn't come at all.
But it's a lovely video. And O is a lovely girl. I love her.
Post a Comment