Monday, March 17, 2008

Speech Meet


Olivia had a full weekend. It started Friday with her
Speech Meet Competition in Greensboro.  This is
her early morning run through before the meet.
Not bad for 6:30 AM. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia that was wonderful. Keep up the good work. Aunt Renae

Carolyn said...

I LOVE it! Excellent job, Olivia!
I enjoyed your singing on Sunday morning at church, too!

Anonymous said...

Yea for Olivia!!!

What a wonderful job you did on your speech. We were feeling so sad because we couldn't see you giving your speech and now we did.
Thank you so very much. Grandpa and Grandma just loved it. You did GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Olivia! Keep up the good work!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Olivia: Great speech O, Keep up the good work. Who knows what you willl grow up to be. Something great I bet. Love Great Grams K>

Anonymous said...

Olivia: Great speech O, Keep up the good work. Who knows what you willl grow up to be. Something great I bet. Love Great Grams K>

Post a Comment