Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Do not Covet

We are watching Ken Burns' The War. For those of you who live under a rock, it is a documentary about WWII currently playing on PBS. For the record, I want to be Ken Burns. OK I don't really want to be him. I just want his job AND I want to be as good at his job as he is. I would settle for a job as a peon researcher that worked for him. But the closest I will probably get will be my own dvd copy of The War.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Just wanted you to know that I do not live under a rock. I know about The War and have, in fact, been watching it (okay, so mostly just last night, which was a Saturday night and so maybe that's not saying much but still).

I thought maybe you'd be proud of me.

Post a Comment