I know that you are just on the edge of your seat wondering if our plan to get Jack to sleep at night has worked, so I will update you. Currently it is working. Olivia has moved upstairs, which she LOVES and Jack has gotten used to sleeping in his room alone. There was this initial reaction for Olivia to try and keep Jack out of her room and for Jack to try and keep O out of his room. We had a little discussion about that which resulted in Jack wanting to make "Welcome to my room" signs for both his and Olivia's rooms. Which we did. So now everyone is welcome.
Eric has also started to get Jack in the early afternoon and bring him into his art room for the last class or two of the day.
So - Separate rooms have lead to less noise and keeping Jack from his nap in the afternoon has resulted in him falling asleep shortly after 8:00 each night. So mission accomplished... so far.
2 comments:
Hurray!! I am very happy for all of you.
I am So Glad.
Post a Comment