Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ways in which I am geekish

I love watching the new Battlestar Galactica
I will spend a weekend putting star wars and batman lego together and enjoy it.
I really want to see the new Transformer Movie
I ordered my Harry Potter book from the UK
My computer at home is running slow and I would really like a day to just fiddle around and see if I can get it to move a little faster
I enjoy browsing through the instruction manuals that came with our new cell phones.
And here is where I have a split personality – I am both horrified and thrilled that we have a new huge HD TV. Horrified because it says WAY too much about what I enjoy in life. I want to be the let’s go out and enjoy nature or work in the garden or get something, anything done kind of person but really I am the let’s sit on the couch and flip through the channels and watch really bad tv kind of person. So I am THRILLED that I can now get a crisp large picture when I am watching bad tv. Oh my word the picture is AMAZING. Now if I could just get the dvr again…

No comments:

Post a Comment