To continue the obsession I thought I would take a simple poll and see which you like better. Because I like one of them and Eric likes the other. And your vote will decide who is right… or something like that. So you can either guess which one of us likes which, which will not help me very much in proving I am right, or you can state which one you like. Anonymous votes will be accepted… I plan to vote many times anonymously.
Now you might wonder why I am obsessing and the answer to that is because both of these houses are just around the corner from Church and School. Just Around The Corner... oh my word!!
( if I have done this correctly, clicking on the photo should take you to the listings which have more photos along with the price we can not afford.. of course if they stay on the market long enough the price might come down right?)
HOUSE ONE
HOUSE TWO


4 comments:
Ok, Beth, I will be brave and vote. But first, oh my word!!! I have looked online at BOTH of these houses (that we can't afford either). I'm going to say that you like the bottom one better and Eric the top, although the only thing I have to base this on is the more open plan (aka wasted space) of the bottom house. I think (?) Eric doesn't like houses like that. Unfortunately, that means you prolly won't want to move in with us anytime soon. :)
Love,
Mary
Beth: I truly could not have afforded a house like either one of them when I was your age. But I can understand you. I had a dream when I was your age and the house looked just like #2. Erics Dad was a little boy and whenever we went by the house we talked about our house. He told the kids that, that was our house. To this day it is our house. #2 Grams K.
All I can say is that, at first glance, I thought the second house was Carolyn's house and that this was a really sorry way for me to find out that they are moving to Nashville.
I am so relieved to find that I am wrong.
I like the second house better, for what it's worth.
Which one is your pick?
Wow! So you are house hunting. Great! We don't know which one you would like or which one Eric would like, but we do know which one we would like. House One! Go for it! Make an offer you can afford. Never know these days what will happen. Hope we helped you decide.
Father Rodg & Mother Ruth
Post a Comment