Today the weather is gorgeous.
Last night I laughed at Andy floating away in the water
Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut at 6:00 pm
Tonight I am attending Rebecca’s directorial debut – The Merchant of Venice
Yesterday I took a nap when I got home from work
Tomorrow I hope, with help from the family, to cut the grass and clean the house so we can look presentable on Sunday
Sunday is, well it is Mother’s Day but it is also a party for Frank, hosted by his wife Beth, at our house. Really it is just an excuse to see old friends and hang out.
This weekend I am handing in our dvr and our cable modem
No soup for you
Last night at the school’s talent show, Eric’s student wore 130 t-shirts trying to break a world record of most t-shirts worn at once. The record is over 150
Right now I am amazingly hungry and I am trying to trick my stomach with water
Yesterday we ate chocolate chip cookies after SG
Tomorrow I am going to Costco to buy brats and hopefully pita chips
Mmmm pita chips
Today grasping
Tomorrow hoping
Yesterday repenting
2 comments:
Thanks for this honesty. I love it.
I also want to say that I, too, laughed at Andy floating away in the water. I laughed Hard. What was that he said to Angela? "It's not that hard, Angela. Just look at what I'm doing and go tell them it." Hilarious. Hil-ari-i-ous.
Post a Comment