Monday, March 26, 2007
39ish?
What do you do to celebrate your 40th birthday in the mist of March Madness? You have a slumber party. Yes that is what I did. I invited 12 friends to come and spend the night. All but two made it to the party and half of those spent the night. The highlight of the night was probably when Dana confused Trivial Pursuit with Who Wants to be a Millionaire and phoned a friend (her husband) for the answer to a sports question. Of course Trivial Pursuit went on for too long (doesn’t’ it always?) and in the end the phone a friend cheaters won the game. I think people had a good time. I think I may be better at children’s parties than adult parties but perhaps it is a learning curve. I however had a great time and I hope all my friends did as well.
3 comments:
I repent and turn from the error of my ways! You know you guys really did not have to give us the pie piece. Live and learn.
Awesome party, by the way.
the repentant sinner
The party was a blast..you did an excellent job!
Yes we did have to give you the piece. It was well worth it for the laugh I had. Much better than just a correct answer.
Post a Comment