I realize that I have not posted for awhile and I know this stresses some of you so here for your viewing pleasure are some recent photos of the kids.
These first two are of them on the day we were suppose to get a big snow storm. We knew the night before that they would have the day off so I bought mini donuts as a celebration of the snow... but then there was not really any snow. So it was just a celebration of donuts. First chocolate:

As you can see from this photo Olivia has aspirations of staring in her own commercial someday and this donut photo shoot was practice for her big break.

Not to be out done by his sister, Jack also requested a turn at posing with his donut. He thought this was hilarious! Lots of giggling ensued from both youngens.

An here is Jack experiencing the closest thing we got to snow that day... powdered donuts. Oh and I think there is a little left over smudge from the chocolate donut as well.

We are FINALLY painting the stairway. I ripped up the carpet on the stairs before Olivia was born or even a glimmer in her father's eye. A few years later I received a sander for Mother's Day to finish the project. And now in 2007 we are finally painting the steps. The color is bitter chocolate. We are going to paint the walls a chocolate brown and the trim is going to be a chocolate froth. No I did not try for a chocolate theme, those are just the colors that matched up. And for the final touch we are adding a glass door with a wooden frame to this doorway.

Practice II for her future commercial acting career.

And here is a pic I took of Jack this morning... just minutes before he threw up.
Happy Valentines Day Mom and Dad!
Thanks Jack
2 comments:
Poor Jack and poor you! Hope he is feeling better. Love the pictures..Olivia is quite the star in training!
I love the chocolate themed staircase! :-) Please post a picture of the finished product!
Post a Comment