Wednesday,February 21, is Jack's 4th birthday. In celebration of Jack we held a Training camp for Superheroes and invited our friends from our SG. We had a great day. And I would post pictures of the group but I did not get signed releases before they left so here is the day depicted through pics of my kids.
First we had the kids color a Superhero emblem for their capes and then Eric spray glued them on to half of a garbage bag. I was thrilled that Jack colored his emblem and was also happy that he let me tie his cape around his neck but the joy was short lived as he immediately asked for it to be taken off. Olivia (and most of the other kids if not all) happily wore their capes.
Here is Jack pushing through a brick wall. Most of the kids burst through the wall. We have some great shots. Jack choose to just use his brute strength to push it over. Some Superheroes are just that way. All cool and chilled out about their powers.
Here Olivia is practicing her web aiming skills using silly string. This was a big hit. Note to self Remember silly string for party favors next year.And Jack eating the Spiderman emblem from his cake. Very tasty.

5 comments:
Ok, Beth--
You have the cutest kids (AND cutest kids' birthday parties EVER!!!). Happy 4 Jack! Love,
Mary
Love the cake- so clever!
What fun and creative parents you are!!! (Not that I would expect anything less!) Happy Birthday Super Jack!! ~Katie
Happy Birthday, Dearest Four-Year-Old Boy!!! We Love You!
That cake is fabulous! I would like a spidey cupcake please. As always you guys throw a great party. Happy 4th Birthday Jack. But remember from the Incredibles that a cape can be a superheros undoing....be careful.
Aunt T
Post a Comment