Ruffled or Ridged or Wavy Potato chips (oh heck plain ones too)
Even Paint chips – (How do people get out of the Home Depot without stopping to gaze at the paint chips let alone not pick at least one of the up?
Fixing a computer problem… in that you just can’t stop until your figure it out
Suduko
Television
Ask Rosie
DVDs of Television programs – like chips you can’t eat just one or watch just one episode. No when the whole season is at your fingers tips you must watch and watch and watch.
Superbowl Fever. Ok I only added that because as a Bears fan I wish there was a little more excitement in the air about the big game. Maybe I should watch more sports tv…hmm I bet that could be addicting
The new pita chips I bought from Target
Target
DVRing
Checking weather.com to see if it is going to snow or not (it is… but for how long?)
Hearing Jack laugh – Let me tickle you just one more time
Hearing Olivia giggle - because who knows how long she will let me share in her gigglesAnd last but not least…. Gobstopper Valentine Candy. OH MY WORD
2 comments:
What is a gobstopper and why is it so good? Is it like a jawbreaker? Just curious. Renae
I Must investigate this gobstopper Valentine thing Immediately.
And I agree with most of your addictions (esp. the chips-- both kinds), with the exception of the sudoku. Oh, and Ask Rosie. And television. But I agree with the rest of them, you know I do.
Post a Comment