Sunday, November 12, 2006

a whole lotta pictures of the off white wedding

Well y'all must have been praying for me because I may have actually enjoyed the wedding. And I even had warm feelings for the bride and the groom but mostly for the bride.(maybe it was just the free drinks)
Anyhow here are some pics. This first one the wedding photographer set up and I was able to get a shot when she was finished. So I can't take a lot of credit for it but I did give birth to the subject of the picture and hopefully that counts for something. O did a great job at the wedding. The church would not let her drop her petals and she did not even balk at that restriction. She just went happily down the aisle holding her brother's hand.

Yes and here is Jack with his sunglasses on upside down and his flower crooked. His flower actually broke and they had to pin it to the stem but they could not keep it from going sideways. We think he liked his tux alot mostly because he thought he was Darth Vader with it on. That cocky - don't I make this suit look good - can be attributed to his grandfathers and dad.














Blowing bubbles while people went through the reception line. And yes the flower is crooked again. But ain't he cute? I think he went through at least 3 tubes of bubbles, usually spilling most of it on the ground and amazingly not on the tux.












And here is the whole gang. It was a beautiful day. I am not sure how warm it was but it was suppose to get into the 80s so very warm for a November wedding. Which was great for Olivia because as you can see her dress did not have any sleeves.






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures, they make me smile. The darth vader theme is great too it made Bob and I laugh. Jack and Olivia are beautiful...I'm so lucky to have such cute cousins! And I'm glad Olivia had such a pretty dress to wear! - Katie

Anonymous said...

What a handsome group this is. Too bad that you're not in the pic, Beth. That would have made a great family picture for a Christmas card.
Grandma R.

Jennifer said...

Great pictures and anecdotes Beth. I love the Darth Vader side story too. Jack is just too funny. The kids look great in their wedding attire!

Mary said...

I know you know this, but your kids are absolutely adorable (and incredibly intelligent, but I digress). Ok, I've been trying to decide which are my favorite pictures and here are my top contenders:
--Jack sleeping--who knew he did that?
--and Jack with his tux and upside down sunglasses (as opposed to upside up, as Drew would say)
--Olivia posing right after the professional photographer got her
--and Olivia smiling by the trees/bushes/general foilage

And of course, both kids yelling with their build a bear bears--what a great idea!!!

Post a Comment