Really I understand if you want to skip all these photos. At this point I am just being indulgent for the relatives and myself.I included this picture because of the shoes. Oh my those shoes are just adorable. And if you need to know, he is eating a Ritz cracker. Pretty much all he ate that days was Ritz crackers and candy that was used to bribe him for his cooperation.
Olivia patiently waiting to be called back into the church for photos. Did I mention how well behaved she was because oh my word she was a great trooper all day long.
Holding Jacks broken flower that finally fell off of his tux. I tried to add it to her red rose petals but she would have NONE of that. Instead she just carried it for awhile and then gave it back to me. I think currently it is sitting in a cup holder in our car.
The happy siblings together. I am pretty sure that Jack has a piece of bribery candy in his mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment