Friday, October 20, 2006

Not complaining... just noting

Things we must get done

Inspection on car
Oil change on both cars
Make sure the tires are in good shape for our trip to MI where there might be SNOW!
Buy a flower girl dress for Olivia
Jack and Eric need to get measured for Tuxes
We all need hair cuts
The lawn needs to be mowed
Need to use the leaf blower on the driveway and garage
Need to take a load of stuff to the dump
Need to get truck to transport load of stuff to the dump
Need to clean all my floors
Need to do laundry… which is just a constant thing and I wish it would go away
Need to update blog
Need to take pics of the kids so I can update blog
Need to survive Fall Festival this weekend
Need to buy and carve pumpkins for Halloween
Need to construct costumes for Halloween
Need to buy candy for Halloween
Dog needs to be washed
Eric has to turn in mid quarters
Need to get bed from Mary’s house
Need to put new flooring in the upstairs bed room
Need to plant bulbs
Need to plant other side of front hill
Need to do something about all the bare spots in the lawn
Deck needs to be washed and re sealed
Every day need to feed family and wash dishes
And so on and so forth


So this is my “To Do” list.
It looms forever in my mind.
I know it is not really a lot.
I know it is doable.
And yet there is sits.

Some of it will come off no matter what. I mean once Halloween is done, it will no longer matter if I bought the candy or not. And in just one day I will know if I survived Fall Festival or not. But it will just be replaced by something new.
I put my list here so I can remember it and hopefully get things crossed off. And don’t give me guff about watching tv because large portions of this list, the things that just will not go away, are things that can not be done after 9:00 PM.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so who's wedding?

Beth said...

Eric's friend Will.

Rebecca said...

Oh Dear. I totally identify....

Anonymous said...

First on your list always should be doing the blog and adding pics. Let's do first things first.

Father & Mother R

Anonymous said...

Mother & Father R want to know when is the wedding that these darling children are goin to be in? You leave out too many details for us old people. But thanks for the blog. We love it! Keep the pictures coming. Those kids are getting so big and so beautiful.
Mother & Father R.

Post a Comment