Friday, September 15, 2006
Random
Today I walked past a woman who was eating her hamburger with a knife and fork. Now I often cut my burger into smaller portions but I then pick up those smaller portions with my hands and eat it like a sandwich... which is basically what a burger is. This hamburger eating woman stabbed the smaller portion with her fork and took small bites of it. This reminded me of a past co-worker who ate his french fries with a knife and fork. He would cut the fries into small portions and then stab them with the fork, dip them in ketchup and place them in his mouth. I also have a niece that at one time in her life (and perhaps still) would eat all but the pointy end of her fries. She would hold the pointy end for dipping and then bite down to her finger tip and discard the fry still left between her fingers. I am sure I have some odd eating habit but I don't currently know what it is. Feel free to slam me with any memory you have of any odd eating habit I possess. And for the record let me say - eating a burger with your fork is just WRONG!!! or at the very least annoying.
2 comments:
I love eating with a fork and knife. Hamburg, whatever. Any kind of sandwich is fare game. Who can say that it's wrong? I think it's a matter of being civilized. Eating food with hands? Well, the cave people did that!!!!!
Father Rodg
I am certain that this woman, whoever she might be, has Major Issues. Major.
You, Beth, have no issues that I can think of. None. And you eat Just Fine.
Post a Comment