And while Olivia was learning to swim, Daddy took Jack to see weapons of mass destruction. Ok maybe not mass but at least... uh... regular destruction. Now as you view these photos, you should know that Jack pronounces guns - gums. Which makes it all seem o so much friendlier. It transforms the shiny metal weapon into something edible. Something to chew on while you wait for the enemy and perhaps even use to blow bubbles. You should also know that whenever Jack says that he (posing as say Hans Solo) is going to kill someone, I always remind him that we don't Kill with our gums, we only fight. This message is always followed by a chuckle from Eric.
So now I present to you: Jack at the ASOM (Aibrone and Special Operations Museum)

This is the entrance to the Museum. I think the parachute guy is actually kinda cool. And look at all the people milling about absorbing information among the gums...

Eric was trying to get Jack to hunch down and be part of this exhibit but I am pretty sure he was thinking - not until I get some cool fatigues like these guys.
If this picture does not make you smile then really there is nothing I can do for you.

I was surprise by this picture. Normally you can not touch exhibits but apparently you can touch the ones at the ASOM. Eric then told me how Jack did set off one alarm when he tried to touch a vehicle. Jack smiled proudly as Eric related this story. Boy are we in trouble.

And just for fun. Here is Jack wearing Eric's hockey pads and showing off his pirate tattoo. yep, Trouble right here in Medicine City...
2 comments:
No. I can't stand it. I Cannot Stand how cute he is.
And where exactly are all those milling crowds at this museum? Did they ALL get out of the way because someone (who?) was taking a photo of the three? Or were all those milling crowds actually pushing the button on the camera? This entry was a hoot, Beth! Too cute, as Grandma says. Keep the photos and funny sorties (no, that's military talk), stories coming. Thanks a million.
Grandpa and Grandma R
Post a Comment