Jack, you can DO it! I love leaves. Nice air. Jack was doing a kangaroo hop taught to him by Olivia Yes that is a nice stick. This is the bestest day EVER!
It is Always Worth It to visit your blog, even if days pass without a new posting, because eventually I get a day like This One, with Posts Like These, and Pictures Like These!!! Wow! What beautiful leaves! What beautiful children! What stellar photography. Does O have her feet on the ground in even half of these pictures? Anyone can see it was a Great Day.
When I look at these pictures it makes me wish my kids were little again. I don't think my children would really enjoy playing in the leaves with their mother anymore.
2 comments:
It is Always Worth It to visit your blog, even if days pass without a new posting, because eventually I get a day like This One, with Posts Like These, and Pictures Like These!!! Wow! What beautiful leaves! What beautiful children! What stellar photography. Does O have her feet on the ground in even half of these pictures? Anyone can see it was a Great Day.
When I look at these pictures it makes me wish my kids were little again. I don't think my children would really enjoy playing in the leaves with their mother anymore.
Post a Comment