Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Leaves glorious leaves


Yesterday was a beautiful day. (today was as well) So the kids and I played outside for awhile after school. We have two crepe myrtles in our side yard. These are odd trees. Or maybe they are just messy and so I think they are odd. They seem to be always shedding or dropping something on my deck. But this fall they have beautiful red and yellow leaves that created a very nice ground covering when they fell. However Olivia was not please with such a flat display of the leaves so she asked to rake them. And I know she is the only one raking in this pic but I did rake as well and then Jack also joined us. And really once you have a pile of leaves, even a small pile made of very tiny leaves, you must jump in them. And that is what we did. Yes I jumped too but mostly I took pics. And so now... photos from our leafy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment