Monday, August 01, 2005

We are flying from now on, I don't care how much it costs!

The trip home was horrible. There was rain which caused our car to periodically veer out of control as if we were spinning out on ice. When Jack wasn’t projectile vomiting in the backseat, he was crying. Our bank picked this day to have a snafu in it’s system which resulted in our not being able to use our check cards and having to rely on our $60.00 in cash to get home. This all resulted in the trip taking 16+ hours instead of the normal 12 – 13 hours. But there was Olivia. Content to listen to the same Vivaldi’s Ring of Mystery tape over and over again, looking out the window and saying – Hey look at those horses over there. They are all together. I bet they are talking and making a secret to go run into those woods over there.- I am glad someone was having an enjoyable ride home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth,
I'm so sorry the trip home was so awful because the rest of the trip was AMAZING. Did you photoshop-in that moon in the picture of Chicago at night? It can't have been that perfect!?! I think I know what O will look like when she gets married. What a beautiful bride! I'm leaving for my anniversary trip tomorrow. I hope mine is as nice as yours. See you soon.-Daun

Post a Comment