Sunday, August 14, 2005
Things that begin with the letter H
Jack has a new favorite sport. His old favorite was Ha-Hockey. Actually I think this one and the new one are tied for his favorite. The new one is football. Which Jack was calling Hootball because his favorite letter is H and so every new word must begin with H. I was trying to get him to say football. I would point at his foot and say foot ball. He thought this was very funny and would repeat it. Foot Ball and then he would look back at his ball and say hootball! Finally it is sinking in but now he has started to scream FOOTSBALL and then he looks at me a smiles. For those of you who have ever seen Adam Sandler's The Waterboy, you should appreaciate that fact that when ever Jack yells FOOTSBALL I counter with IS THE DEVIL.
No comments:
Post a Comment