Olivia has the stomach flu and I have some horrible virus that my coworkers have been passing around at work. (thanks for sharing) Eric and I are laying down bets as to when I will now get the stomach flu and which virus he will get first. But I digress
The real reason for this post is not to share our misery but to share the following.
Olivia and I are watching an episode of Little Einstein on Playhouse Disney. The kids are rescuing a Blue Footed Booby Bird. And I keep thinking... wow, really? They couldn't find some other bird to rescue? So now toddlers all over the US will be chanting incessantly in a sing song voice - Booby Bird! Booby Bird! Blue Footed BOOBY BIRD!
And now I am going to fall into a fever induced sleep.
1 comment:
That really is a frightening thought. At least now when I hear it I will know where it came from.
Hope you and Olivia feel better soon!
Post a Comment