Ok when someone goes 30 (THIRTY!!!) days without posting it should mean that the blog has been discontinued but I am have not given up on myself yet and will start posting again soon. Of course I had built my readership up to about 15 (FIFTEEN!!) and I am sure I am down to like 3 now. Oh well.
So to tide you over until I get a real post together here is a little video for you. The Sunday before Christmas we took the kids ice skating at an outdoor rink. Eric as you can see gets all the credit for the ice skating. I get credit for taking the video, buying the tickets, buying the food and keeping Jack happy but you won't see any of that in the video. Also not in the video is the kids visit to Santa but I will post the pics from that.
One note before you view. It was like 65 degrees and rainy that day... so there is like a inch of water on top of the melting ice.
1 comment:
Welcome Back!!! I have missed your witty blogs. Love the video and pics.
Post a Comment