Sunday, September 23, 2007

Camping

Three words are all that is needed
S'mores
Canoe
Fishing

just a small elaboration
I am the only one who did not go canoing. I don't think I have ever canoed, and I did not really need an audience, even an audience of good friends, for my first time.
Eric caught fish with the kids bigger than the one you will see but even more amazing is he also caught one smaller!! Oh and Jack caught a fish all on his own, Eric was busy helping one of the other kids and when he looked over Jack was reeling in a fish. That talent would be from my side of the family. One last bit of info. The girls are Autumn and Aspen and the boys are Cody and Houston (and the dog is Hannah). I think you know the other two. Oh and this one has music with it so turn on your sound. It is "Speed the Plow Medley" by Yo-Yo Ma. I was going for a country feeling since we were camping but after listening to it again, it might be a little too fast. I will try to do better next time. And if you can't hear the music, it might be an iTunes thing and then all I can say is Sorry.
Blast! one last thing. I found this pics from about three years ago of Jack and O in our back yard with our old tent and I could not resit throwing them into the slides.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Choice of the Yo Yo Ma music was perfect. It suggests laid-backness with adventure and excitement. Love it. Oh, and the pics are as good as the music. Thanks for letting us in on your fun.

Love,
Grandpa and Grandma R

Anonymous said...

Great camping pics! Can I also say that I think Autumn is a great name...one I will have on the top of my list when the time comes.

Katie

Jennifer said...

Love the whole camping blog series. The pics with music are great- worked perfectly for me.
Someday I want to see one of you in a canoe on the water!

Rebecca said...

Wow. That was great. Love It. Thanks for the smiles.

Post a Comment