He had been talking about the canoe all day Friday and when we showed up at the campground it was the first thing he asked about. When the Newlins showed up later with it attached to the top of their Volvo he could barely contain his excitement and was sorely disappointed when he found out he would have to wait until morning to get in it on the water. The next morning I was watching him play in the canoe when I heard him singing "Row, row, row your boat" I grab the camera and went over to him and what I heard him sing on camera was "fire truck for me". I thought he was just trying to be uncooperative so I cut the video short. It wasn't until we were replaying if for Jack at home (for the record, Eric also heard fire truck) that Jack and Olivia explained he was singing - "A pirate's life for me". The Yo Ho should have clued me in. Here is the video for your viewing pleasure.
3 comments:
yes I heard pirates life for me. But then my whole life is listening to toddlers and preschoolers talk. It looks like you had a great weekend I'm jealous all I get on the weekends now are football games. Oh well that's what I get for marrying a home body.. Love you all Renae
What a kid! We didn't understand what he was saying either (we usually don't) but he is such a loveable kid. Love him to death!
Grandpa and Grandma R
"Fire truck"? I didn't hear "fire truck."
He is Too Cute. A priceless video, Beth. Well done.
Post a Comment