This past weekend we flew to Chicago to attend my nephew Kyle's wedding. Olivia was one of two flower girls in the wedding and Jack was one of two ring bearers. Normally I would have lots of cute photos of the kids but we used the camera as a distraction for Jack to try and keep him quiet and occupied - read stay in one place - and thus the battery wore out by the middle of the wedding. I don't even have a pic of the bride and groom! I do have a pic of Kyle hugging my mom after he walked her into the wedding. But nothing of Martina the bride.

And Olivia took this pic of Kerrie and Katie- Kyle's sisters. Katie's wedding was Olivia's flower girl debut.

Here is the only pic I have of the kids together at the wedding. That other adorable little girl is Maya, Martina's cousin.

The kids did a great job. Jack was a little jealous of O's basket of rose petals so he tried to help her throw the petals as they walked into the wedding. Each petal Jack dropped, Olivia stooped to rearrange on the white carpet. When Jack realized his sister was not willing to share petal dropping with him, he turned his back on her and walked backward down the aisle. Then when they walked out Jack added to the joy of the occasion with a little woo hoo yell.
It was a great weekend but the time went way too.

Olivia right after her hair was styled.

Jack waiting for the wedding to begin.
3 comments:
What beautiful children. We are so glad to have these pictures of them. Maybe they shold go into the business of being professional flower girl and ring bearer. They do such a good job and no two could be as cute.
Grandma & Grandpa R.
I think I am just going to put all of the pics from our camera on a cd and mail it to you, that way you can have all of them and modify them if need be. I'll try to get it in the mail very soon.
Oh, and I did take the camera to work to make sure everyone saw how cute Jack and Olivia are. It was wonderful, I love being able to brag about my cousins!
Katie
Oh My Word your children are So Beautiful.
Post a Comment