Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Where are the words?

I just spent over an hour trying to post a video clip to this blog. I did succeed to link to my video but not in a very cool way so I removed the post. I am SO bummed. So here are some still shots instead.

We were at a friend's house for Easter. This is a pic of the kids waiting patiently for the egg hunt to begin. As a quick aside - what is an egg roll about? Not the kind you eat but the kind they have on the White House lawn each year? Really what is the big deal with rolling an egg?



The baskets waiting patiently for the children.




The loot




This no doubt is THE best one. Olivia opened all her eggs and was amazed at what each one held. Jack opened the eggs until he found chocolate, ate the chocolate and then walked away.



Number one reason to buy a trampoline? We would get to see this daily.


Number one reason to buy a hammock? Ditto.


2 comments:

Beth said...

Grandma, I am just bummed because I was not able to upload the video I was trying to post. AND that I spent so much time trying.
It would have been cool if it had worked. Oh well. The still pics are nice too.

Rebecca said...

Who has the Most Beautiful Children in the World??

Okay, okay. Not including mine.

I Love These Photos. Please buy a trampoline. And a hammock. Better yet, I'll buy them and keep them at my house.

I don't miss the video, because I don't know what I'm missing, but these photos are Brilliant.

Thanks for the post.

Post a Comment