Monday, March 19, 2007

What did you do for TWDs?

Our kids had Thursday, Friday and Monday off because of Teacher Work Days. Of course since Eric is a teacher… he had to work so I took these three days off to hang out with the kids. So here is our list of what we did. I don’t think it will be long.
We did NOT sleep in late much to my chagrin.
We did watch early morning cartoons
And eat Lucky Charms
We played quietly
We fought.
Jack pulled a fist full of hair out of Olivia’s head.(wow that was a bad moment)
I painted the walls in the stairway and in the upstairs bedroom. (Chocolate brown for those not paying attention in previous posts)
We met Daddy for lunch
We played at a local park and Olivia (as always) made a new friend.
Did I mention it was in the 80s?
We had friends come over to play.
We watched Star Wars – A New Hope with our friends.
I painted a second coat on the walls.
We went to play at our friend’s house
I had a date with Daddy
We had chocolate donuts with green sprinkles for St. Patty’s Day.
Eric hung out with the kids while I cleaned out the Playroom.
Eric also purchased a new door for the stairway
We watched March Madness
I read and read and read
Eric took the kids to the Museum
Eric visited a friend and watched Women’s March Madness
We watched the Amazing Race… thank goodness for non elimination rounds!
We did NOT sleep in
The kids watched early morning cartoons
And ate Lucky Charms
We waited for the Bug guy.
I finished the second coat on the stairway
I posted to my blog.
We SURVIVED!!! All limbs still intact.

(we did not take pictures..sorry)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This is a Really Great Post.

I'm sorry you did not sleep in. Will you sleep in This Saturday????

Post a Comment