Thursday, March 15, 2007

Only people who watch Lost will appreciated this... and even then maybe not.

Last Wednesday, after we finished watching a Lost episode in which there were WAY too many shots of a weird looking cat, Eric turned to me and said - I think the animals are controlling the island. Ok I know you can't really feel the moment here on the blog but I laughed so hard at that and I have been living off that laugh for the last week.
This is second only to - why can't everything have a hard candy coating?

Oh I think I really need some sleep and I will probably regret this post in the morning. Of course I can always pull it when I gain back my sanity.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I wish I watched Lost so that I could "get" this better, but I laughed anyway! :-) I think we need TIVO, then maybe I would get to watch some real television, rather than just an occasional sitcom rerun.

Post a Comment