Me: Wow this sucker really needs something in the middle like some chocolate. It’s just so tart.
Him: It is a SweeTart sucker.
Me: Yeah but it really isn’t that good. It needs a boost of some sort. Remember the old SweeTart suckers. The ones that were dry and powdery like the old SweeTarts?
Him: Yeah. (he says unconvincingly)
Me: Ok maybe it was some sort of sweet tart rip off but I liked those suckers better.
Him: I remember the really huge SweeTarts they made. Those were cool.
Me: Oh those were the first ones they made chewy too and I thought they were so gross. Yuck. And now I love the chewy ones.
Silence
Me: Wow did we really just have that conversation? How old are we?
3 comments:
Beth if you would like some I can get you some of the suckers you're talking about we sell them at the school during games. Renae
What I really want to know is where the suckers (or lollipops as we call them) came from. Surely not from any Rice child's Halloween candy stash?? :)
Love,
Mary
Not exactly a deep conversation (or is there a hidden meaning?) but at least it's a conversation between a husband and wife. Keep talking!
Grandpa
Post a Comment