Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Color

I told Rebecca that I was posting pics of trees but really these are pics of leaves. Color for those in the middle of the country who missed seeing great colors this year. I quick posted so sorry no captions. But I would like to say that I think only in the South do you get purple in Fall. (you get pink as well but I couldn't post all of the pics I took!)

Oh and remember if you click on the pictures they should enlarge for you on a seperate page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great color shots! Why didn't you tell us about double clicking to enlarge the photos before? Now we're doing that with all the photos and having great fun looking at each one in detail. Thanks for sharing that one detail. Got to remember it in the future (must write that down somewhere).

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Great color shots! Why didn't you tell us about double clicking to enlarge the photos before? Now we're doing that with all the photos and having great fun looking at each one in detail. Thanks for sharing that one detail. Got to remember it in the future (must write that down somewhere).

Grandpa

Post a Comment