Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fireman... I mean firefighter and the Cat Princess


Just the obligatory Halloween picture update for those far away.

Look how happy Jack is in this pic. He was so excited to go trick or treating he was pretty much bouncing off the walls during dinner. And Olivia , I don't know how she survived with that mask but she kept it on the whole night. THAT my friends is a true trick or treater.

Close up of the same. Olivia did not want to wear a sweater over the dress so we compromised and she wore a sweater under her dress. I think she looks like a snow princess.

Checking out the loot! I was amazed at the amount of Candy they collected.

And here is what you get to do if you work for Financial Services. Our office won first prize and pizza from our manager. Putting this together was considered a team building project!!

I am the green ghost next to pacman.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Beth, your kids are adorable!! I think that's why they got so much candy--cute polite kids--who can resist them??

Btw, your office pic is too funny. :)

Anonymous said...

Beth,
We have a debate going and only you can settle it. Are you really inside those costumes? I say yes because costumes are made to wear not just hang on a line. Care to settle it for us?
Father R

Rebecca said...

Merciful Heavens!! Can they Be any cuter???

Pac-Man and the ghosts, I mean, of course....

*wink*

Post a Comment