Olivia – Knock knock
Me driving – Who’s there
Pickle
Pickle who
Pickle? I don’t know but you have a pickle on you head.
Peels of laughter from the back seat
Olivia - Knock knock
Me driving – Who’s there
Sign
Sign who?
Sign? I don’t know but there’s a sign on your head
Peels of laughter from the back
Jack – Ding dong!
Me (yes still driving) – Who’s there?
Hot dog
Hot dog who
Hot dog JACK!
Peels of laughter from the back
Jack – Ding Dong
Me (of course still driving) Who’s there
Ketchup
Ketchup who
Ketchup JACK!
Peels of laughter
Then in rapid succession they each take turns using the same format from above over and over and over
And finally laughter from the driver’s seat because it is impossible not to appreciate the silliness of knock, knock, ding dong jokes… even when they don’t make ANY sense.
2 comments:
Oh yes the wonderful world of knock knock jokes. I have a few I could teach Jack and Olivia so they could really have some fun. Tell them Aunt Renae would love to teach them a few.
I really wonder sometimes what sense they make to them? Hmmm? Would love to get into their heads.
Love 'em!
Father R
Post a Comment