Since this is one picture that I actually remember to take each year, I went back to see what last year's photo was like. Ah yes, Jack was not as happy of a camper last year:

And who can blame him. Look at how little he is! and his horrible parents woke him up at the crack of dawn to shuffle him off to school. But back to this year's picture - it must not have been too horrible last year because he was willing to go back. And there is just a little something in Jack's stance from this year that says - catalog model... isn't there?
And here is always eager Olivia from last year(don't be overly concerned about the backpack. It is filled with school supplies for the first day):

Ah yes they are growing up. (heavy heavy sigh) One last thing. Our new morning routine went splendidly, almost perfectly. But I know a large part of that is due to the excitement of the first day. Check in again next week to see how well we are still doing getting everyone up and out the door.!
One Last last thing. What is Olivia holding in that first picture?? It is her super cool water bottle and by cool I am not refering to the temp of the water. Look at it. I am sure the teacher will be thrilled with me for this purchase:

2 comments:
wow how those children have grown. And I love Olivia's shirt. Oh I wish my kids were that young again. Have a great year Jack and Olivia.
Great pics! What a great surprise-- two posts in a row. Rock on.
Post a Comment