m
ayiee I'm a pirate. Jack took this pic after he was done singing. I think this look is the same look Jack gives his teacher which she refers to as the squinty eye look. I think this is a classic Rice look.
You can lead the boy to the mic but you can't make him sing.
Ok I know this one is a little blurry but it is just more proof of how you can't make him sing. This was the second song. Note the little girl that was standing next to him previously is now gone. That is because she went a step further than Jack and cried.
OK Pickett, maybe this isn't so bad.
I was born to rock.
Ok and I couldn't resist throwing in this pic of O. She says she is pretending to be cat girl. I think she is cat girl pretending to be a bird.

This was the night after the non singing program. He sang take me out to the ball game. How could he resist when it has the words cracker Jack in it.
Ok I know this one is a little blurry but it is just more proof of how you can't make him sing. This was the second song. Note the little girl that was standing next to him previously is now gone. That is because she went a step further than Jack and cried.
OK Pickett, maybe this isn't so bad.
I was born to rock.
Ok and I couldn't resist throwing in this pic of O. She says she is pretending to be cat girl. I think she is cat girl pretending to be a bird.
1 comment:
I Can't Stand How Much I Love Your Family. Just move in, would you? Just move in Right Now.
We have room.
Okay, maybe not. But let's get together more often, 'kay?
-r
Post a Comment