Seeing this lovely goldfish reminds me that, when I was 7 and my brother was 4, we each got a goldfish. I named mine Flash. My brother named his Truck.
Goldie (or is it Goldy?) looks great. We hope it stays alive a long, long, long time! Remember, O, not to overfeed and keep the water level at two thirds for maximum oxygen at the surface. And pray a lot. Oh, and don't let Jack climb up on the bookshelf. Well, that's probably how the fish's demise will happen someday. Have fun with it! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Seeing this lovely goldfish reminds me that, when I was 7 and my brother was 4, we each got a goldfish. I named mine Flash. My brother named his Truck.
Naturally Truck outlived Flash by months...
Goldie (or is it Goldy?) looks great. We hope it stays alive a long, long, long time! Remember, O, not to overfeed and keep the water level at two thirds for maximum oxygen at the surface. And pray a lot. Oh, and don't let Jack climb up on the bookshelf. Well, that's probably how the fish's demise will happen someday. Have fun with it! Enjoy!
G & G R
Post a Comment