Monday, April 25, 2005

Walk a mile in the other person's shoes

Jack likes to wear shoes. The problem is that he does not like to wear his own shoes. He much prefers to wear other people’s shoes. Olivia’s tennis shoes, daddy’s work shoes, mommy’s sandals, or any pair of roller skates, hockey skates, soccer cleats, red rubber boots, anything he can fit his foot into. He has even tried putting gloves on his feet. Normally he wears a complete pair but sometimes he likes to mix it up and wear one each from two different pairs. I find this humorous mostly because he continues to persist in wearing other people’s shoes. He didn’t just do it once and it was cute and we all smiled at him. No he does it every day, multiple times a day. It has become a game. I continue to put his own shoes on him and then I wait to see which shoes will Jack choose this time? Hopefully time will permit for me to take some pics of him in other's shoes and then I will post them so you can smile at Jack too.

No comments:

Post a Comment