
I know it is a little late for Happy Easter but this is just proof of my daughter's artistic ability. The are the three crosses in the middle, the tomb up to the right with the rolled away stone at the bottom and then of course a map to all the hidden Easter eggs...
3 comments:
Oh My Word. Such Genius! Such scope! There's stuff here for the theologian and secularist alike. I think Olivia's artwork will bring a new unity to the great thinkers of the 21st century. Report card, shmeport card. They don't know WHAT they are talking about....
I will settle for a GOOD on her report card but failing that I will take the "new unity to the great thinkers of the 21st century"
Thanks
I will settle for a GOOD on her report card but failing that I will take the "new unity to the great thinkers of the 21st century"
Thanks
Post a Comment