Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Skippy
Jack skips. Do two year olds normally skip?? I am not sure but Jack does. And it makes me smile because skipping seems to reflect happiness. Also when he runs, he sometimes bends the top half of his body forward with his hands behind him as if he might run so fast he will take flight. And he may think he can take flight and I am not going to be the one to tell him that he can’t. Oh and one last thing – Jack dances. Turn on some music and Jack will want to dance. Mostly his dancing is jumping and twirling and falling but the special part about it is that he never wants to dance alone so he will grab my hand or Eric’s hand and pull us into his room to dance. Do you think he will still do this when he is say 16??? I hope he will.
No comments:
Post a Comment