Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Olivia, Olivia oh I love Olivia

Olivia wore the same jeans to school today that she wore on Monday. Normally I would not let her do this but so far we have not had time to:
1) Contact the Appliance Docktor
2) Go to a Laundromat
3) Buy new clothes because obviously I am never going to make it to a Laundromat and who knows when the Docktor will be able to come.
4) (AH you say, if you have time to buy clothes then you have time to go to the Laundromat and I say HA, I can grocery shop and clothes shop at the same time because I have a SUPER TARGET!)

All we need to do is make it to Friday. Because on Friday, Spring break starts which means Eric and the kids can just spend all day in their pajamas. Since I will be the only one needing clothes I can just wash mine by hand… Or buy new ones to last until the Appliance Docktor shows up.
I promise that tomorrow, even if it snows, I will send Olivia to school in a nice clean dress… but I can not vouch for the tights

No comments:

Post a Comment