Today, Olivia, Jack and I had our first tea party. We have attempted tea parties with Jack before but normally he just throws all the dishes on the floor and climbs on the table. Not today. Today he sat relatively still, drank his tea and cut his pork and waffles - Olivia decided on the menu. He was really quite cute as was Olivia. What ever Olivia did he did. In fact while Olivia was getting dressed for school and before we sat down to the table she had set for tea, Jack was busy using the mixer and bowl making cookies. It was all very sweet.
Jack is a good trooper when it comes to having a older sister for a sibling. He likes to play dress up with her and he loves when she lets him try on her jewelry. He also likes walking on her and hitting her in the head so don't feel too bad for him.
2 comments:
Adorable, again. Oh, how I love your children!!!
But PORK and waffles? Tell me it was bacon or sausage, PLEASE! PORK??
It was of course pretend pork and waffles. And I was thinking about that as we were eating it. How was she pictuing it. Was it just waffles with some pork on the side or perhaps it was some sort of waffle and pork sandwich. I just imagined the taste of warm syrup. And Jack of course just ate so fast that he did not imagine anything but I am sure when he was done eathing that he was a sticky sticky mess.
Post a Comment