Jack in the Box. Get it... Jack in the Box? Oh just a barrel of laughs. Posted by Hello
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beth, This is great! I love it! The pictures are great, the text is great, and - yes - this is great! I will definitely be checking your blog regularly.
Oh, and your kids' kitchen looks way cooler than ours....
Rebecca, You know just what to say! I know soon the world we be flocking to my wonderful blog! Hmm too many !!!! already. As I said to you on the phone - it is what it is. And of course the kitchen looks cooler because of course we are in competition with you and yours. Actually yours has many more cool accessories. And I am pretty sure the kids love playing with either one.
2 comments:
Beth, This is great! I love it! The pictures are great, the text is great, and - yes - this is great! I will definitely be checking your blog regularly.
Oh, and your kids' kitchen looks way cooler than ours....
-rs
Rebecca, You know just what to say! I know soon the world we be flocking to my wonderful blog! Hmm too many !!!! already. As I said to you on the phone - it is what it is.
And of course the kitchen looks cooler because of course we are in competition with you and yours. Actually yours has many more cool accessories. And I am pretty sure the kids love playing with either one.
Post a Comment