Saturday, August 21, 2004

The Dog ate it

Thursday night while playing in the backyard I noticed Morty calming chewing away on something. He does this a lot. He is a dog after all. I figured it was a stick until I noticed it was orange. Stupid dog chewed our bubble blower!!!! Now the blower is easily replaced but this bubble blower is the one Jack sometimes takes to naptime and he just pulls the trigger and watches the blades go around which makes Jack giggle. So it was sad for Jack that the dog ate it. Olivia, being the drama queen that she is, did drop to the ground in agony but this is just because she is possessive of everything and takes it as a personal blow when anything happens to her queenly possessions. It was quite traumatic for us all but it is also an excuse to go to the Super Target and since it is a "summer" seasonal toy it should be on sale. hmmm hopefully they still have some in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment