This past weekend
Jack, what are you doing with your school supplies?
Hiding them.
Why?
Because if you can't find them, then I won't have to go to school.
Jack! Look, you've go mail.
Really? What is it?
A Post card from your teacher welcoming you to Kindergarten.
Oh, why do I have to get bad mail? I don't want that.
As I pick the discarded postcard up from the floor - Why don't you want it?
I don't want a new teacher! Why all the time, do I have to have a new teacher.
Monday-
Olivia - Jack, Jack, we are going to meet your teacher today.! Aren't you excited.
Jack - Ok sure.
Olivia spends several minutes explaining to Jack about how much fun Kindergarten will be
You get to learn your letters and then you will start to read. And you will be able to read just like me.
Really?
Yes.
Wednesday Morning - the First day of school
As I took the picture they were both yelling triumphantly
It's the First Day of School!!
Over and over and over again.
3 comments:
Welcome back to the Blog!! Love the pics and the cute story. I admire Jack's sense of logic : )
Didn't realize Cresset starts so early!
Jack makes me laugh, no two ways about it. I can't wait to hear what he's going to say next.
BTW, I read this post quite a while ago and just came back to check for something new... hmmm.
Unbearable. Really. It is not bearable. Not. Bearable.
I love them.
Post a Comment