Wednesday, February 06, 2008
lacking positive attitude
Today I am bring Jack and O to the dentist. Olivia is suppose to get her apparatus removed today. Jack is just having a routine check up. A routine check up that is going to be annually after this and not every six months at least not until his permanent teeth start coming in. I mean really what were we thinking?? On the 25th of January, Olivia's apparatus came loose. The dentist is not open on Fridays so we shoved it back in and hoped for the best. Then last week Olivia was sick with a high fever. This did not seem like the time to bring her in to the dentist just so they could glue the apparatus on one side... nor did it seem like the right time to spend an extra $70.00 so the dentist could do a better gluing job. And then, yesterday Olivia came home from school and the apparatus had broken. Today is her regularly scheduled appointment. I know that the dentist is going to be upset that the apparatus broke and that we never came in. Worst case scenario - Me yelling at the dentist that I am not paying for a new apparatus when she was suppose to get it removed today anyhow, I don't care if her mouth is where the dentist wants it to be or not. And thus Olivia's mouth will be messed up for life. Best case the dentist says- well that was good timing since you were getting it removed anyhow. Man I wish were Eric's turn to bring the kids to the dentist.
1 comment:
Can't wait to read how this all turns out!
Post a Comment