This morning igoogle, lead me to this
article on NPR concerning a knee brace that stores human energy. I think it is so freaking cool to think that one day the energy I exert to hike a mountain can then be used to charge my cell phone... or in my case - that the energy I exert to play the Wii can be used again ... to play the Wii.
1 comment:
This Totally Rocks! What a concept!!
I've thought recently about alternative energy sources, and I thought: I wonder what it would take/what kind of outcry there would be/how well it would work to just assign Everyone In America to pedal a stationary bike at some energy facility for an hour a month or something like that. Couldn't that be used for an energy source? I mean, if every able-bodied person did it, no one would have to do it too much, and the pollution would be nothing but stinky sweat and it would be healthy for people and everything. Heck, why not attach generators to the stationary bikes/climbers/etc. that are in gyms now? Surely we have a great energy source Right Here: US.
Post a Comment